Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines day doesn't have to suck ;)

well... today is VALENTINES DAY!!

and I have no valentine... sadness

this weekend has been pretty great, as usually on weekends hung out with Bethany, though i woke up and went to the siege today. Lex came, and Leah came too =] idk, something about sieging on valentines day was weird... there was this guy, younger guy who was just being a smartass... sure at first it was funny, and made me smile though he was still vulgar... (as it turns out he pissed off my dad too) but pretty soon it stopped being cute and it was pissing me off. I almost wanted to take off my tape and say "Hey, stop being such a smartass. If you're really so tough why don't you grow some balls and come over and say that to my face you pathetic piece of shit?" but I couldn't say that because 1. I wasn't going to swear in front of anyone there and 2. i had tape on my mouth... thank you God

dorren had a date with adriana, but then yesterday she told me she couldn't hang out til like... 5... when he was planning on watching the sunset... idk it totally ruined the plan he made, (with josh and my help but mainly josh). he technically isn't allowed to go out today, but he might have gone anyway, which is a bonehead move... or at least I think so

I've been enjoying my new phone, alot =] doing different stuff

nother random... new prince of persia game sucks... or at least so far, different gameplay different fighting system... it isn't even the same prince... it seems watered down for little kids idk, i don't enjoy it.

well, thinking of valentines day made me think of twloha's blog "Valentine's Day Doesn't Have to Suck" =]

No comments:

Post a Comment