Monday, February 23, 2009

"It is written"

hah, i loved slumdog millionaire, it was a really moving story.. something to think about too. I understand why it won so many oscars... i don't know how to describe it, i suppose it was a "hopeful" movie.. but it was good =]

I didn't really do much today, i woke up kinda late after having a weird dream. in my dream i woke up, and i knew i was at a conference or something. i looked at the clock and it was past 4:30, so i jumped out of bed and started to get ready (the sun was setting) because i knew my friends had left and I needed to catch up to them....i was in the room i'm in now in virginia

idk, you don't need to be master certified to kinda get the jest of this dream... and I don't like it, honestly i don't like working... i was just taught to press through and what not... but i'm not going to let my friends leave me behind, and i'm not going to be late

and so, i went for a walk, came back, watched the heavy and light show =] i love TWLOHA and this may be the best encore ever ;)

then we went to go see slumdog, which was a really good movie for sure as mentioned above.. i've tried to see that movie three times including this time, and my dad tried to talk me out of it.. we were either going to see gran torino, or taken (and i want to see both)... but we went to see slumdog instead, and i loved it =]

today, was pretty good

and now, i'm sitting in my unit lol

until later

in love

Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment