Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Someone always wins and then they write a book...I sing my defense fingering a different crook."

well, today has been a pretty great day.. the prince of persia game doesn't suck as bad as i thought... i played it a bit more


apparently mark forgot to give me a check for the last islamic dilemma i did sound for.... so this one is a bit bigger then i'm used to.... i don't mind doing sound for them, idk why they pay me i enjoy it.

I didn't do much today, i'd say one of the highlights was like, idk the 4 hour nap i took ;) i mean, that was amazing XD

lol.

i think kim is still convinced that i'm seven... i don't like the way she treats me, and she wonders why josh and I don't really like her

you know i didn't really have much to say, i just felt like writing, in reality i've done nothing today, though i'll be getting paid... so i'll have MORE money... woohoo!!

time to put some away for that trip josh/dorren/I/thebros whoever else is going on =] that'll be fun

lol

hm... i feel like i should at least do something

uh..... i love this song/video

No comments:

Post a Comment