Friday, February 20, 2009

"Tell me I'm no loner, tell me I'm not crazy... or maybe just a little bit.. maybe just a little bit crazy... but mostly prove me wrong."

well, i love fiction family =] tbh

lol, didn't do much

we left early, so we spent the night in Louisville... idk whenever i go to kentucky people always treat me a bit different because of my northern accent, it's kinda funny that they think i have a weird accent when i'm surrounded by people with southern accents lol

but yeah, after a good drive talking, messing with garage band (i actually did it) we finally got to our resort... only to find out we didn't have internet access. my parents are working this week, so it's needed... lol

naturally we unpacked all of our stuff... just to pack it up to move to a different area. it's kinda nice cause i have my own kitchen, bathroom, living room, and bedroom. actually i'm in a whole different unit and my parents are in the one next to me.

there isn't much to do here since i don't have a car, but i don't mind so much. actually the internet was supposed to be 10 bucks a night, or 55 for the week... but since we have AT&T at home, we get in for free =] it's pretty great lol

i didn't have much to say, but i figured i'd write, i'm here in virginia, drove, a bit of drama with the room... we have internet, and i'm gonna chill for a week while my parents work =]

woohoo, lol

i'm gonna miss everyone =/

until later

in love

Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment