Tuesday, February 17, 2009

dream

so in the dream had, i was in some sort of theatre.... i had just had a dream like heroes "naturally" and we get in this theatre and this one seems to be a bit different.... though i had an understanding this guy and this family were with me ni the earlier dream, and i felt i should protect them. we're in this theatre with an orchestra and such, and i'm sitting there and my dad and i walk over to the door and my dad says he sees bethany... and i comment that she had a dance so yeah, she'd be here. i remember i walked over in her direction and a guy stopped me saying he heard i played drums, so i sad yeah for 9 years... and he was talking about how he wanted to start so i was like "you don't NEED lessons you can get pointers from friends and just play ect." like I learned... but then i was like "but you feel left out because you don't play chords or anything."

then i saw bethany, walked up to her and her... first her hair was blonde, and she was wearing like, a black leather outfit... then when i got to her her hair was red, and she was wearing like a dress... it was kind short, only went to around right before her knees... and she was wearing like a scarf around her legs afterward. i commented on her hair (which was red) and asked if i twas temporary and she said "maybe" and smiled as i messed around with it. as we were talking i was messing around with her arm, and my mom walked up so i kinda stopped and she looked and asked a question... then i noticed bethany also looked really tan and i mentioned it too... and bethany said something like "yeah, it was an accident almost got wounded." and i thought/said it was like a tanning bed tan, but she had tan lines in some places. then she lifted her dress (though i couldn't see anything... just like her thigh) and we saw that she wasn't tan EVERYWHERE like she was saying, but i also noticed she had tattoos all over her legs... going up from her legs to her thigh to where her tattoo is now... they were of butterflies..... and a lady walked up and laughed cause bethany had just said she was like "recovering" and my mom didn't know what it was... and I said "She got new tattoos" and bethany kinda smiled.... i remember thinking "it was better when she didn't change that about herself... i enjoyed her more before she changed herself that way.... so i went back into the theatre room and asked my dad if i could go home...because i knew how to get home from where I was... though I didn't know where i was i just said i knew how to get home so i could go... he said yes and i went over and started to put on my stuff... i put on a red scarf... and grabbed my jacket but nate showed up... and josh came and gave nate a hug..... and i tried to put my hair up but suddenly my hair was red white and blue, and i couldn't put it in a pony tail because it was thick, and like an afro type looking... idk

it was a weird dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment