Friday, February 13, 2009

Our family, and the patriarch

lol, well last night dorren and josh and I 3 wayed and we talked for a bit, dorren stressing about his date and we (mainly josh... i just agreed) giving different ideas. it's great that josh has had girlfriends, lol since he doesn't seem to get as worked up.. sometimes i really wish i had a girlfriend... but idk... nobody i'd want to go out with.

so the podcast... has to be 3 minutes long, i need to find a different place I can upload it that's valid for itunes to make it official... God i hate doing this ugh

but yeah, as we're talking dorren and I just kinda laughed cause josh is the patriarch of our family... idk he just seems like he has more gift then me, and just raw talent.. sometimes it makes me envious... idk he still has some things to work on, but i'm sure he'll be great someday. and apparently he view me and dorren as his "kids"? that kinda pissed me off, josh and I don't have a father son sort of relationship, him and dorren do.. that was a bit offensive

but whatever, it's interesting the different roles we all end up playing in this family, quite fun

and i love my new phone ;) it's pretty fun f'sho f'sho lol

well, that's all i really have to say for now I guess, we'll see how dorren's date goes.. pretty exciting XD

until later

in love

Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment